Friday, June 19, 2020

Lamina Wrap - Finished!


Thanks to a lot of telecon meetings this past week I was able to finish up my Lamina Wrap.  I was actually pretty close to finishing.  At the beginning of the week I only had three more skeins to knit up, so I caked them all up and decided to focus on getting it done.  I am thrilled with the result.  The gradiance set is so beautiful and it blends so perfectly.  I realized when I was about half way done with the shawl that I was knitting it on a larger needle than I thought, a US 6 instead of a US 4, but I love the drape and the lightness of the shawl.  It is large - about 8 feet long and over 2.5 feet wide.

Pattern:  Lamina Wrap by Ambah O’Brien
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Rare Breed Christmas Carol Advent Set
Needle:  US 6 (4 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment