Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Sky Song - Clue 4 Done!

Clue 4 was a quick and easy one.  Basically it is clue 1, but with the main colors and contrast colors flipped.  It was nice to have something so quick, and it shows off the contrast colors so beautifully.  The small triangle is Golden Hour, from the Kacey Musgraves song of the same name, and the larger triangle is Sunset.

Miss Babs kits - they really are quite wonderful, and I always have a hard time resisting them, which is why I have a fair number of them in my stash.  I spent some time looking at them in my online Ravelry stash last night, and looking at the patterns they go with.  I’m thinking of just binging Miss Babs kits for a while.

Pattern:  Sky Song by Lisa K. Ross
Yarn:  Miss Babs Yummy 2-Ply
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment