Even though I have a lot of knitting project bags, I have taken to keeping my current projects in plastic boxes. They stack neatly, they are clear so you can quickly see what is inside to find the project you want to work on, and they keep things safe from bugs, especially when they sit for a while. Obviously this size box would not work for larger (sweater size) projects, although I have done vests in them with no problem. For larger projects, larger boxes are available, and you don’t need a huge box for a sweater project. It is also easy to transport them around the house, for taking photos, for example. I have also used them to store a project that I want to work on in the near future, so they help with that whole planning thing.
Pattern: Luxe Shawlette by Anniken Allis
Yarn: Lang Yarns Mohair 21 and Lang Yarns Paillettes
Needle: US 4 (3.5 mm)


No comments:
Post a Comment