Saturday, August 31, 2013

Watership Down - Clue 4 Done

Clue 4 of the latest Unique Sheep Mystery Knit Along, Watership Down, came out yesterday.  The last two clues have been pretty short and I easily finished them Friday night, but waited until Saturday morning so I could get a decent photo.  I can only spread out one wing at this point.  The first transition is at the start of this clue, but because I don't do transition rows anymore I delayed my skein switch until row 7 of Clue 4.  Why row 7?  If you do transition rows as recommended by The Unique Sheep the complete transition takes 12 rows, 6 of each color, consequently when a transition is called for I do 6 more rows of the current skein and then switch to the next skein during the 7th.

I've also done 5 repeats of the Eyelet Chart on the front of my Open Eye Tunics, and have several great projects lined up and waiting to be started.

Project:  Watership Down by Janine le Cras
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Selene in Insecta
Needle:  US 3 (3.25 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment