Sunday, June 30, 2013

Ornate Arches - Second Block Done

And the second block is blocking.  The second block always goes quickly.  Now I can get back to my Pineapple shawl, although I already worked a fair bit of the short rows while we were watching our science fiction shows (Continuum and Defiance).

Pattern:  Ornate Arches by Donna Kay Lacey, the June 2012 Unique Sheep Crochet Block of the Month
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Verve in Washington and Cornwallis
Hook:  2.75 mm

I finally managed to get some decent beauty shots of Gr-orange.  We've had thunderstorms almost every afternoon last week and the light just wasn't cooperating.  Here's the front.
And here's the back.
I noticed that the colorway is available on The Unique Sheep web site now.  This was a Sip 'n Stitch colorway from last year.


Pattern:  Indian Feathers by Alina Appasov
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Tinsel Toes in Gr-orange
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment