Saturday, December 17, 2011

Arachne's Delight - Charts C

I finally got back to this shawl and finished up Chart C.  I have done two repeats of the border already.  I did make some modifications to the pattern.  I completed the final repeat of the motif, which gave me 402 stitches.  I only increased to 408 stitches, rather than 432 as called for in the pattern.  This will give me 17 repeats of the border pattern to each triangle, rather than 18.

This past year knitting has pretty much consumed my crafting time, but I have decided that I need to make time for the other crafts that I enjoy:  sewing, beading, weaving, crochet.  I may even tackle spinning next year.  So look for other types of projects next year.  I also plan to spend more time reading the resources that I have been accumulating, so expect to see some book reviews in the future.  I am not sure where all of this will lead, but I feel a need to make some changes in my life.  I have also been organizing my studio.  My yarn stash is almost completely cataloged and put up in plastic bins.  There is the inevitable overflow, and I don't have the latest acquisitions cataloged, but it is mostly done.


No comments:

Post a Comment